Full Day Kayak Rental (Sai Kung)
Sai Kung marina offers hidden gems that you can explore with kayaks. You can discover the desert island called Yeung Cha (Sheep island) and its untouched beach, visit Sharp Island and the pristine waters of Hap Mun Beach. You can also stop at Yim Tin Sai you want to discover its nice salt farms and lush mangrove.
What's in for you?
- Get a full-day rental high-quality single and double kayaks for you to enjoy the Sai Kung marina area and have fun! You will get safety instructions before you go on the water.
- Life vest jackets are provided and should be worn during the session.
- Enjoy free showers and lockers at the LCSD Squash court (5 minutes walk from the water sport center)
Where & when?
The sports centre is 10 minutes walk from Sai Kung Public Pier. Office hours are 10am-5pm. Pick up your equipment when you wish. You will need to return the equipment by 5pm.
What's required for your safety?
Participants are required to be able to swim a distance of 25 meters. Kids need to be minimum 8 years old.
What if you want to cancel?
You can cancel and be fully refunded before receiving your booking confirmation email. After you have received your booking confirmation email:
1. No Refund in case of cancellation
2. Rescheduling in 30 days in case of Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black, Rainstorm Warnings.
"Professional qualified experienced staff. Great service! Highly recommended"
— Vivian Wong
"Excellent location and very friendly staff."
— Michael Laurie
"Coach is great and cheerful feel so encouraging to push myself up"
— Rebecca Li