Kiteboarding for advanced by MK2
What's in it for you?
This kiteboarding class is constructed according to the International Kiteboarding Organization (IKO) framework. Advanced techniques will be covered. Participants would be given an IKO level 3 certificate after the completion of this 4-hour course (subject to assessment).
This is a 1 on 1 class, suitable for individual possessing IKO kiteboarding level 2 certificate. All equipment included.
- Speed controlling
- Ride upwind
- Sliding transition
- Self-launch & self rescue
Location & Time
Shui Hau Wan/ Pui O Beach (depends on weather condition)
Mon - Sun
9:30am - 6pm
Subject to the coach's availability
7 days advance booking required
- Lockers available
- Showers available (at the charge of $20)
- Bring your own proper swimsuit & towel
- Bring your own water foot wear/ wet shoes if needed
What's required for your safety?
- Participants need to obtained IKO level 2 certificate before enrolling
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund for any cancellations.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red/ Black Rainstorm Warnings is enforced.
- Re-schedule within 30 days if the wind condition is not ideal (as good experience of the sport requires good wind condition).