4-Hour Kiteboarding Class at Lantau by KHKA
Group Discount: The more participants the cheaper the price!
What's in for you?
Kiteboarding is a fast-paced sport that combines surfing, wakeboarding, and wind-powered gliding into one. A Fun Way to Stay Active and Healthy with kiteboarding
The class will be 4 hours (you will spend 2-hour onshore and 2-hour offshore). During the session, you will learn:
- Basic kite-boarding theory
- Safety systems
- How to control the kite when hooked into the harness
- Control the direction of the lever (practice kite onshore)
- Handling kite surfing
Founded in 2009, KHKA (Kiteboarding Hong Kong Association) aims to promote kiteboarding activities in the country, believing that the fast-paced water sport is a fun way for people to stay active and healthy. IKO-certified instructors with up to 30 years of experience in water activities guide participants of all levels to learn kiteboarding in safe conditions, teaching them essentials like board balance and jumping techniques.
Where & When?
Location: Shui Hau Wan, Lantau Island / Pui O (Depend on the weather)
Class schedule: Mon – Sun & PH 9am – 1pm (meetup at 9am) / 1.30pm – 5.30pm (meetup at 1.30pm)
Customers are advised to wear:
- Wading boots
- Board shorts
- Long-sleeved surfing shirts
- Sunglasses with chain
Booking must be made 5 days in advance
Cantonese and English
What's required for your safety?
- Age: 18 or above (must be able to swim at least 50m)
- Life jacket shall be requested wearing for safety reason.
What if you want to cancel?
You can cancel and be fully refunded before receiving your booking confirmation email.
After you have received your booking confirmation email:
1. No Refund in any cancellations
2. Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
Minimum 8 participants are required for the lesson to take place. you can book if you are less than 8, it's just that the lesson will be confirmed once the minimum is reached
Classes are subject to weather conditions.