Beginner Windsurfing Lesson (Lantau)
What's in for you?
It is time to discover windsurfing with our great instructors! Enjoy a 1 or 2 hours windsurf course to discover and learns the basics of this great sport in a fun way. Our instructor will teach you You: carrying board and rig, sailing theory, uphauling, sailing away, basic steering, tacking, jibing You will enjoy for free the gear, storage & shower facilities.
Where & When?
Each course lasts 1 or 2 hours. It opens at 10am & last booking is 5pm. Every booking should be made at least 3 days in advance. The club is located by the beach side of Lower Cheung Sha Village in South Lantau. It is probably the most picturesque yet surprisingly accessible beachfront resort in Hong Kong where you can enjoy spectacular sunsets.
What's required for your safety?
1. Participants should be able to swim 50m (adults) / 20m (kids) without swimming aid
2. Participants aged 5 or above are requested
3. Life jacket shall be requested wearing for safety reason.
What if you want to cancel?
1. No Refund in any cancellations
2. Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
Classes are subject to weather conditions.
"Great place for short break and chill.. good facilities and super nice & friendly staffs my kids spent two days for surfing"
— Adam Chan
"A great place!!! Love spending summer here playing sup and kayak"
— Sara lee
"A must visit if you love water sports! Great place good staff and amazing time spent here surfing! "
— Ishani Sawant